Become a Member
The Irish Wildlife Trust is a membership based organisation and charity. As such we rely on the generosity of our members and donors in order to support the Irish Wildlife Trust’s IWT governance, services, projects and campaigns to promote and preserve Irish wildlife.
By becoming a member you will be kept informed of our activities and events through our magazine “Irish Wildlife” and monthly E-newsletter. Benefits to being a member of the Irish Wildlife Trust include:
- Support of and participation in a charitable organisation working to improve the future for Ireland's wildlife.
- Access to wildlife information, IWT events (projects, lectures, walks, briefings, festivals), IWT staff expertise and support.
- Receiving the award-winning IWT quarterly magazine “Irish Wildlife”*. This top-quality magazine features topical Irish wildlife issues and activities, provides updates on project and survey activities, special feature articles on local and national issues and details of forthcoming national events.
- A Welcome Pack, which includes other current IWT publications.
Additional benefits for Family Members (€50), Junior Members (@15) and Teachers and Youth clubs (€50) include:
- Receiving the quarterly “Badger Club” magazine – a fun-packed children’s magazine with a fold out A3 poster of a featured wild animal along with our magazine “Irish Wildlife”.
- Access to additional family fun events held nationally.
By joining as a Group Member, Teachers and Youth Clubs (€50) can also receive the “Irish Wildlife” and “Badger Club” magazines for their class or group as a resource.
Types of Membership Available:
You can become a member online or by contacting us at email@example.com for a membership form which can be posted, along with payment, to Irish Wildlife Trust, Sigmund Business Centre, 93A Lagan Road, Dublin Industrial Estate, Glasnevin, Dublin 9.